Monday, May 9, 2011

What is this??

See, I have this passion.
Is it counted as passion if you love almost everything the world had to offer?

I see a lot of people wrote like reviews on their blogs.
About movies, fashion, music, food, travel.

Well I love all of them.
And most importantly, I like to talk about them.

But I think it would be really dull and not personal if I wrote it all in my own personal blog.
So that's exactly why I've decided...
hey why not create a new one?

hehehe! brilliant eh? (It took me a really long time to figure out this solution)

Anyways,
this would be like my little space for me to write about my thoughts and opinion about things.

And I should emphasize on MY THOUGHTS AND OPINION coz seriously, I am not getting paid to do this. I am a normal human being, so I don't have a super great taste, although i don't think its bad either. So yeah, I hope we'll have the same taste. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment