Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday Recommendations: Dream High

Today I'd like to introduce to you something new! Well if you already know it, it'd be old so hopefully you don't know it... WHAT AM I SAYING??!

Let me skip to the point here.

So now kids, let's turn our attention to the below statements (HAHA! lame..):

Korean Series:

Dream High

PLOT

Six students at Kirin Art High School work to achieve their dreams of becoming stars in the Korean music industry. During the drama, the students learn how to develop their singing, songwriting and dancing skills while also undergoing personal growth. Each one of the students has his or her own strengths and weaknesses, but with the support and guidance of each other, they strive to debut on stage.


MY VIEWS OF THE SHOW


Ohh no no. I know what you're thinking.. This must be the korean version of Glee or High School Musical! Nonono!! THIS IS WAY BETTER!

The difference between this series and Glee & High school musical is that they don't just randomly break out into songs! Plus this is one of the series that is in the comedy genre and didn't lie about it because they are HILARIOUS! 

Now bear with me though, the first episode might be really boring, I know because I stopped at the first 20 mins of the show coz I got bored. Hehehe! But luckily when it aired on TV it sparkled up my opinions about the show and I gave it a second chance. And I gotta say, it is worth it!!

After I watch the series I even forced my entire family to watch it. My brother who has never bother to even touch korean series, fell in love with it by the 4th episode! That's a little slow but he's a slowpoke! So I strongly recommend anyone who has this hatred towards korean series to watch it, because you might change your minds and open yourself to a whole new world! :D

I have nothing but good things to say about the show! Everything was perfect, but I don't think people who craves for lots of make out sessions or any sort of romance touching? (HAHAHAH! I don't know what to call it!!) will love it as much as me because there are only a total of 2 kisses shared on the entire series! :D So kids can watch it too! No need for parental guidance! :D

My ratings: 5/5 rare man!

My favorite scene:




No comments:

Post a Comment